Queen City Bike Tours -- Overview
- Hits: 7804
Do the Math!
More Experience = More Content=More Bang for Your Buck!
- How old was Queen Charlotte when she married King George III? How old was he?
- How many rods make up the largest crown of Queen Charlotte? Where is it located?
- What year was Charlotte established?
- What past event lead to Charlotte becoming a major banking center?
- What's the connection between Johnny Unitas and Bank of America (formerly Ericsson) Stadium?
- How did the term "Hornets Nest" originate?
See and learn over 250 years of Charlotte history as well as current and future plans. These 90-minute to 2 ¼-hour guided bicycle city tours include over 50 sites in Uptown (including the historic district), or two old South suburbs (Dilworth and Myers Park) that include Bungalow, Colonial, Queen Anne, Victorian, and Tudor style homes, as well as scenic tree-lined streets. There is a mid-tour pit stop for refreshments, souvenirs, snacks, and/or bathroom break. These are small-group personalized tours that take you places motor coaches and trolleys cannot.
Note: Click here for other individual adventure options!
NEW! Segway Tours!!!
Copyright Queen City Tours® and Travel